If you submit feedback to Southampton Airport then we will collect some session user information for the purposes of continuous improvement.
This includes monitoring the session, and utilising analysis to understand user behaviour.
This information is shared with Typeform (which is our online form platform), and the data produced from the survey is then sent to SalesForce (our customer relationship management system).
Each completed survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Southampton Airport retail voucher or cash equivalent.
No marketing consent is required in order to enter the competition, and the data produced as part of the survey will only be used by Southampton Airport.
Prize Draw Terms
- The prize is one (1) £100 Southampton Airport Retail Voucher or cash equivalent (this is at the airport's discretion).
- Entries to the draw will close on Monday the 14th Dec 2021.
- Prize draw will take place on Thursday the 16th Dec 2021.
- Voucher is valid until 31 Dec 2022.
- The voucher has no equivalent cash value and cannot be exchanged.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
- Entry to the prize draw is free.
- Entry into the prize draw is limited to one (1) entry per person so please only complete the survey once. If you complete the survey multiple times, you may be disqualified from the prize draw.
- By completing the survey and entering your email address, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- AGS Airports Limited will have final say over the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random and contact details will be used to contact the user.
- The voucher is only valid for certain Southampton Airport retail stores located before and after security.
- Some products cannot be purchased using the voucher - ask in store for details on local exclusions.
- This competition is only open to users who are not airport staff nor any third party associated or contracted by Southampton Airport to conduct services.
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- As well as generally announcing the winner, we will email the winner directly letting them know that they have been selected as the winner and asking them to provide their full name and postal address, to which the prize will be sent. The winner will be required to provide their postal address before their prize can be released.
- Each prize will be sent to the winner at our expense, to the address provided, within 30 days of the winner providing their address.
- The winner will be contacted a maximum of three times in total to confirm winning.
- If we have not heard from the winner, or if the winner fails to provide their postal address within thirty (30) days of the prize draw date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider that winner to have forfeited their prize and to withdraw the prize entitlement of that person. A new winner will be drawn.
- AGS Airports Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for alternative prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- AGS Airports Limited takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Any personal data that we collect in connection with this prize draw will be processed in accordance with our privacy notice, a copy of which can be viewed here.
- AGS Airports Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- The decision of AGS Airports Limited is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
- You agree that if you are the winner, AGS Airports Limited will make available on request your name only as evidence of your winning.
- No marketing consent is required in order to enter the prize, and the data produced as part of the survey will only be used by AGS Airports Limited.
- This competition is run by AGS Airports Limited, which owns, manages and runs Southampton Airport Ltd. The promoter of the prize draw is AGS Airport Limited, Airport Group. Registered company no.09201991. Registered office address: 1 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5AB
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.