Arriving at the Airport
Upon arrival at the airport, assistance is available from any of our designated arrival points. Our designated arrival and departure points, which can also be found on our airport maps are listed here:
- Priority pick up and drop off facility within the short stay car park
- Outer and Inner forecourt on our Spitfire Loop
- Customer payment areas of the short stay car park
- Long stay car parks
- Pick up and drop off facility within the long stay car park (bus stop B)
- Southbound platform of Southampton Airport parkway rail station.
Please locate the nearest call point to request assistance. Our special assistance service provider, Swissport will then assist you to your chosen method of check-in. If you do not require assistance from your arrival point at the airport, then please proceed to the Special Assistance desk on the main concourse to complete the registration process.
Once you are in the departure lounge you can relax in our dedicated special assistance seating area. If you wish to use any of our shopping, catering or toilet facilities, please inform our Special Assistance team.
Facilities at the Airport
Most of the airport is on one level making it easy to navigate your way around and enjoy all our facilities. Within the departure lounge, there is a lift for passengers to gain access to the first floor where our restaurants and bars are located. Our accessible toilets are located on the main concourse and within the departure lounge. Toilet locations are visible on our terminal map.