Highlights of 2018-19 Winter schedule additional flying include:
- Edinburgh – Up from 4xday to 5xday (Mon-Fri)
- Glasgow – Up from 4xday to 5xday with addition of afternoon flight(Mon-Fri)
- Newcastle – Extra late morning fight on Fridays to 3xweekday schedule
- Alicante – Flights doubled to two a week with extra return flight on Wednesday
- Bergerac – Now also operating on Saturdays, up from three to 4 flights a week
Seats are already on sale for booking at www.flybe.com, effective for travel from 28th October 2018 through to 30th March 2019.
Roy Kinnear, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer comments: “We are committed to grow our services from Southampton and so are pleased to offer our customers added choice this winter with more frequency on some of our most popular routes.”
Neil Garwood, Managing Director at Southampton Airport said: “We are delighted that Flybe has decided to expand on their winter seats capacity. Southampton Airport offers a wide range of destinations not only for winter holidays but also for essential business travel, and it’s great to be able to offer even more choice of flights for our passengers.”
In total, Flybe’s 2019 Winter schedule from Southampton now features 20 routes with a choice of up to 237 flights a week.