- Geneva Airport is perfectly placed to help you reach the top resorts of Switzerland and France including Chaminox, Flaine, Morzine and La Clusaz which is just 50km from the airport.
- The landscape and scenery in Geneva is next to none. If you fancy having a little break from skiing one day then you can head to the magnificent Lake Geneva or visit Mont Saleve for a spectacular view of the city.
- Geneva is home to some exciting architecture. Bourg-de-Four Square is the oldest place in Geneva and is very popular to tourists with its medieval fountains and superb gastro offering.
- The nearby resort of Chamonix not only offers all year dog sledding but also offers some of the steepest and most challenging skiing in the world. Perfect if you are looking to step up your ski game or want to push yourself more this season!
- Flights to Geneva with easyJet start from only £32.99* so you would be silly not to give it a go!
To book today visit www.easyJet.com
*one way per person based on two people flying