Book parking The only official onsite airport parking
Book the lounge Relax before your flight in our priority lounge
Book security Get fast track access to the security search area
Relax, indulge and unwind in our pre-flight airport lounge
WHAT'S IN OUR LOUNGE
- Quiet space away from the main departure lounge to relax
- Inclusive hot and cold food all day
- A selection of wines, beers and spirits*
- Charging points for personal electronic devices
- Enjoy free high-speed WiFi
- Comfy upholstered seating
- An upgraded experience to include a glass or bottle of Prosecco
- Sample local spirits from many of our destinations for a small additional fee
The Priority lounge is available daily from 5.30am until last flight departure.
HOW TO BOOK
Priority lounge can be pre-booked in advance online up to 30 minutes before arrival.
Once booked show your confirmation email to a member of staff at the lounge reception desk.
Purchase on the day
- Before security you can purchase your ticket from the self-service kiosk next to the security entrance.
- After security you can purchase your ticket from the Priority lounge reception.
If you are travelling in a group (6 or more passengers) please contact 02380 627 286 regarding your requirements at least 7 days in advance of your date of travel.
MEMBERSHIP CARD HOLDERS
The Priority lounge is also available for use by Priority Pass, Diners Club, Lounge Club, Lounge Key, Lounge Pass and Dragon Pass card holders.
All card holders will need to present their membership card at the lounge entrance to gain entry.
WHERE TO FIND OUR LOUNGE
The Priority lounge is located upstairs in the departure lounge past The Olive Tree. Follow the signs for the business lounge.
Our team has a speciality cake that's brought out freshly every day. If you're in the Priority lounge in the afternoon, come and indulge in a slice of cake and a cup of tea.
Did you know kid's under 5 go free, and children aged 6 to 11 get access to the lounge for only £12. What's more we have a range of colouring materials to keep youngster's entertained.