Moneycorp bureau de change is located just inside the terminal entrance; ideal if you are flying or just want to pop in and collect one of the many currencies that they deal in (more than any local competition).
You can either convert your sterling (£) into any of the currencies that Moneycorp at Southampton Airport serve, or pre-order for collection many more they don’t always keep in stock. Once your trip is over you can change your leftover currency free of charge or at the same rate if you have taken advantage of their “Buyback Guarantee” product.
Order and collect your currency
For convenience and great value for money, Moneycorp also offer a reserve and collect service.
- No commission
- Beneficial exchange rates
- Pay on collection by debit card or credit card
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours from the time of order to collection. If you need your currency within 24 hours, please call +44 (0)2380 612 978.
Order your currency for home delivery
Alternatively, if you prefer you can order your currency for home delivery before you travel.
Explorer multi-currency MasterCard®
Discover the explorer multi-currency MasterCard, a safe, secure and convenient way to carry your cash while travelling and exploring the world.
- Apply for the card in minutes and manage your account online
- No fees on purchases outside of the UK
- Safe – Chip & pin protected
- Secure – Not linked to your bank account
- Convenient – Avoid carrying a lot of cash
- Load funds in one or more currencies at a time (Up to £10,000 per day)
- Transfer any leftover currency to any of the other 7 currency wallets
- Load funds online or at any moneycorp bureau de change
Terms and conditions apply
Explorer multi-currency MasterCard® is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc. Raphaels Bank is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.
Moneycorp contact information
Telephone number: +44 (0)2380 612 978
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 05:00 - 19.00, Sun 05:30 - 19:00.
Or visit the Moneycorp website